1. Aquatalia by Marvin K. – a splurge but these would fit in great on an urban getaway.
2. Sanuk Vagabond Chill – it’s a sandal that looks like a shoe. I love how comfortable this brand is – I bought a pair in Hawaii and I am hooked.
3. Crocband Flat – I am not a huge fan of crocs normally – but these cute flats have broken outside of the “croc” stereotype. I bought a pair for a trip to Europe and loved how light, comfy and easy to clean they were. These are great for the beach or outdoors.
4. Me Too Kaden Flat – If I have a long business day ahead (flight- meeting – return flight – drive home) – I will opt for the comfy classy flats.
5. Yosi Samra Samara Fold Up Ballet Flat – These cute flats are compact enough to fold up in your purse. These are on my wishlist – so I can wear my heals to the meeting but make it through the airport in a flash thanks to fold up flats. I have also heard rave reviews about how comfy these are.
Do you have a go-to shoe for travel?